Perfect for like errrday... ready in 15 min! :)
Just for you friends, I'll trade you, as long as you can promise to share this recipe with friends! Tag me on IG if you make them! I'm dying to see! xxx with love Candice
MAKES: 1 DOZEN SQUARES
READY IN: 15
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 4 1/2 cups mini marshmallows (mallows!!)
- 6 1/2 cups rice krispies cereal
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder (like matcha love by ito en, my fave!)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips melted (optional)
1. In a large pan, melt the coconut oil, on a medium heat.
2. Gently, using a spatula, fold in your tiny marshmallows, mix well to combine.
3. Add in your Rice Krispie Cereal, plus matcha and mix until the cereal is completely coated with the marshmallow mix.
4. Using a spatula, add mixture to an 8x10 or 9x11 inch baking pan. Press firmly to set in pan.
5. Cool completely, coat with chocolate if desired! Happy Easter babes! xxx ck